-Admins
Bearvillechat
Join Bearville Chat today!
You know you want too ;33.
Are you still reading this..? Razz
WELL STOP READING AND GOO JOIN..! xD

-Admins
Bearvillechat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearvillechat

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You guys still play on here?

Go down 
+2
AutumnMay!
iCalleighLovesMurphy♥
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iCalleighLovesMurphy♥

iCalleighLovesMurphy♥

You guys still play on here? Empty
PostSubject: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:11 pm

No offense or anything but I thought this site would be done fore by now. And btw. I saw how many warnings you gave my friend Gillian. We'll never forget you guys. . . and its not a good thing. . . Keep going with your site I guess until you start realizing some rules that are a little weird. I think it was Lola though that- or maybe it was Izzy, any way, I have to say thank you for being nice to me in one of the last e-mails I ever got from you. I'm pretty sure it was Izzy, but yeah. I'm just gonna wait and wait and wait and wait until I finally see this site die out. Even if it takes me years and I'm a grandma. Go ahead Bearville Chat, prove me and Gillian wrong!

You and GILLIAN can just go and say whatever you want. Everyone here is Beautiful. Nothing can bring us down. Not even dumb haters like you. If I was CURSING as I would in REAL LIFE than you may not be having your head held SO high. And that was a long time ago. Its not like Izzy is a lawyer and we said you were guilty and you went to jail. Get over it. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.com
AutumnMay!
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
AutumnMay!

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 pm

thatts like sad, calleigh.
i would never want this site to die......... why would ya want that?
some rules are weird, but we can still follow them and find a way around it in a good way.
i do still get on here.
thats for your thoughts... put try being like positive and really look at in a good way...
dont worry. Embarassed
-may(((i dont think we've met but still, yeah..)))
friends
Back to top Go down
LolaTheQueen♥
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
LolaTheQueen♥

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:58 am

Calleigh thats just sad. REALLY sad. That your blaming the forum. Please just stop. I have no IDEA what your TALKING about and I'm ready to give YOU a warning infact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:01 am

Wow...just. Wow.
This site wasn't meant to be a huge success, ok?
We just wanted to get some friends together and have a place to talk and connect.
And plus, we've worked pretty hard on this form, and we certainly don't plan on it 'dying out.'
If you think it's easy running a form, go ahead and make your own.
We give warnings for reasons, and we have rules for reasons as well.
What rules are 'weird' to you?
I think they're all pretty reasonable.
Excuse me for being harsh -.- But I can't stand posts like this, and they aren't allowed.
We have loyal members here who actually care, so we will prove you wrong. ^-^
Back to top Go down
LolaTheQueen♥
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
LolaTheQueen♥

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Lizzie<3 wrote:
Wow...just. Wow.
This site wasn't meant to be a huge success, ok?
We just wanted to get some friends together and have a place to talk and connect.
And plus, we've worked pretty hard on this form, and we certainly don't plan on it 'dying out.'
If you think it's easy running a form, go ahead and make your own.
We give warnings for reasons, and we have rules for reasons as well.
What rules are 'weird' to you?
I think they're all pretty reasonable.
Excuse me for being harsh -.- But I can't stand posts like this, and they aren't allowed.
We have loyal members here who actually care, so we will prove you wrong. ^-^
I know. I didnt wanna sound like a jerk. But NOW that I heard an ADMIN say this. Without rules, most people would be in car crashes, getting shot, so you get shot , than say rules arent inportant. We will get you. Were just kids between 9-16. Youre acting like someones trying to give you drugs. Come on, its a WEBSITE. Dont act like its some girls stealing your lunch money every day or some guy breaking your heart at the middle of a slow dance. The rules are fair, just be fair and we can remove the post, and nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Izzy<3
Admin
Admin
Izzy<3

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:02 am

WE DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU ANYWAY OK
WE LOVE THIS FORUM AND YOUR NEVER GONNA STOP THAT!! OK?? U WILL NEVER WIN AND WHO GOES THROUGH SO MUCH TO SEE A FORUM DIE!?!?? THATS JUST SICK SO HOW ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND HIT THE ROAD AND LEAVE US ALONE K?? AND THAT WAS AN ORDER!
Back to top Go down
LolaTheQueen♥
Lead Mod
Lead Mod
LolaTheQueen♥

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 am

WOW Izzy!
PS
Why dont you two go stuff your face in the snow and say your making a snow angel on your belly than suffocate in the snow. Yeah that'd be nice. And what rules are WIERD?! wtf IS WRONG WITH YOU! TELL ME THAT. NOW. wtf
Back to top Go down
AutumnMay!
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
AutumnMay!

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 pm

those are some deep thoughts up there. got kinda out of hand, but whooaaaaaa.
sorry about this post. i will lock it. forever. so everyone will be happy and safe on here and people will like it, just the few of us, friends, getting connected and playing and smiling and all that stuff.
locking this post later ///may, forum mod///
Back to top Go down
Kate!

Kate!

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 pm

what curel words! we love thiiiis site we don't want it to die out!
Back to top Go down
Aya<3

Aya<3

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:43 am

Omg.. What's your problem.
You don't have to say that about our forum!
Even though this forum isn't active doesn't mean you have to tell us.
This site is how we got all of our friends together!
We just need to go on and we're okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys still play on here?   You guys still play on here? Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys still play on here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearvillechat :: News-
Jump to: