-Admins
Bearvillechat
Join Bearville Chat today!
You know you want too ;33.
Are you still reading this..? Razz
WELL STOP READING AND GOO JOIN..! xD

-Admins
Bearvillechat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearvillechat

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need a Party :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya<3

Aya<3

We need a Party :3 Empty
PostSubject: We need a Party :3   We need a Party :3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:46 am

Hey guys! Since we don't really go on much let's make a party so this forum could be active! Let's make it a random day just a party at the chat! That would be so fun Smile Admins let's make a party and chat foreva! Post and have fun! Idk which day it would be but you guys could plan it out if that's okay and a random date! I really want to make this party because we're not talking anymore and this site is no more active but i want it to be active! So let's make a party! Plus let's change everything o the forum! Smile I love this forum so very much and I want it to keep going Sad Let's make new topics , chat , be active and change everything on the forum! Smile

Aya♥️
Back to top Go down
AutumnMay!
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
AutumnMay!

PostSubject: Re: We need a Party :3   We need a Party :3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 pm

I totally agree with you, aya, yeah, a chat party, just people on and charting and posting and having fun, hope it happenes sometime, so it will be best for many people and yeah, totally agree, we do need a party Razz
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArianaVerySweet21

ArianaVerySweet21

PostSubject: Re: We need a Party :3   We need a Party :3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Yeah Great Idea! Adorable
Back to top Go down
Lulagg

PostSubject: Re: We need a Party :3   We need a Party :3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:44 am

We should have muffins an Easter party!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a Party :3   We need a Party :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We need a Party :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearvillechat :: News-
Jump to: