-Admins
Bearvillechat
Join Bearville Chat today!
You know you want too ;33.
Are you still reading this..? Razz
WELL STOP READING AND GOO JOIN..! xD

-Admins
Bearvillechat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearvillechat

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Me Phoebe :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IsabellaSapphire

IsabellaSapphire

Call Me Phoebe :) Empty
PostSubject: Call Me Phoebe :)   Call Me Phoebe :) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi all!
I don't know how to put this, but I guess I'll just jump right into it!
I have been playing Bearville ever since it started way back in 2008... I have gone on and off with playing it ever since, I recently got back into playing it Smile Sadly, I'm pretty sure i traded away rares I didn't know were rares due to the mostly inactive periods Crying or Very sad So I might end up asking lots of stupid questions having to do with how much certain things are worth.. Wink Enough about Bearville.. more about me Wink I have a huge sense of humor, I'm brutally honest, and sometimes greedy.. when I want, I get.. not like a spoiled brat.. I do it myself by means of some intergalactic plan formed magically in my mind Wink It usually doesn't work. pale LOL.. You can add me on Bearville, I'm open to friends Very Happy
Don't be afraid Crying or Very sad ADD ME: Ajcamper539 (BTW I have no idea why I chose that name.. I was more into pretty sounding names back then.. I really want to change it Shocked .. I remember now... I named myself after some fun camping game I had played) LOL SAD I know, just remember to include a message along with the friend request saying you're from Bearville chat..Anyways, if this post hasn't taught you about how crazy I am, or if your instincts aren't already telling you to run away, CONGRATULATIONS.. you have entered into my mind control... you will have no choice but to be my friend and enter into mutual admiration of our weirdness as one. NO CHOICE. You should have run away when you had the chance! JK I love you all and I'd never take my genius and perform mind control on any of you!
Come to the DARK Side! Call Me Phoebe :) 2454465946 We have Cookies Flying Witch
Call Me Phoebe :) 2000130356

Last edited by IsabellaSapphire on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GracieTheGardenFairy?feature=mhee

Call Me Phoebe :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearvillechat :: Forum :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: